Do you use Google Analytics? If not, you’re missing out on a great tool you can be using to grow your blog. While it might seem overwhelming at first, today’s blogger is ready to walk you through the most important points so you’re ready to make sense of the analytics provided and using that information to your advantage!
How to Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics, though it may seem overwhelming, is one of the best free tools to tap into for bloggers. Instead of honing in on the numbers, I’m looking at how I can plan posts and optimize existing posts. It helps greatly with SEO strategy and with learning about my audience. Here’s a brief overview along with a few tips for using custom dashboards to gain further insight into your stats.
Read the full post here: How to Use Google Analytics
- Big Magic – Why Every Blogger Should Read It - Jun 30, 2016
- 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche - Jun 29, 2016
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016