Do you use Google Analytics? If not, you’re missing out on a great tool you can be using to grow your blog. While it might seem overwhelming at first, today’s blogger is ready to walk you through the most important points so you’re ready to make sense of the analytics provided and using that information to your advantage!
How to Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics, though it may seem overwhelming, is one of the best free tools to tap into for bloggers. Instead of honing in on the numbers, I’m looking at how I can plan posts and optimize existing posts. It helps greatly with SEO strategy and with learning about my audience. Here’s a brief overview along with a few tips for using custom dashboards to gain further insight into your stats.
Read the full post here: How to Use Google Analytics
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017