Do you use Google Analytics? If not, you’re missing out on a great tool you can be using to grow your blog. While it might seem overwhelming at first, today’s blogger is ready to walk you through the most important points so you’re ready to make sense of the analytics provided and using that information to your advantage!
How to Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics, though it may seem overwhelming, is one of the best free tools to tap into for bloggers. Instead of honing in on the numbers, I’m looking at how I can plan posts and optimize existing posts. It helps greatly with SEO strategy and with learning about my audience. Here’s a brief overview along with a few tips for using custom dashboards to gain further insight into your stats.
Read the full post here: How to Use Google Analytics
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017
- How to Generate 750+ Blog Post Ideas in One Hour - Jul 14, 2017
- My Weekday Morning Routine - Jul 12, 2017
- Why I Treat Blogging Like College - Jul 7, 2017
- Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s - Jul 5, 2017
- How to Blog Consistently for the Stressed Out Solopreneur - Jun 30, 2017
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017