Do you use Google Analytics? If not, you’re missing out on a great tool you can be using to grow your blog. While it might seem overwhelming at first, today’s blogger is ready to walk you through the most important points so you’re ready to make sense of the analytics provided and using that information to your advantage!
How to Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics, though it may seem overwhelming, is one of the best free tools to tap into for bloggers. Instead of honing in on the numbers, I’m looking at how I can plan posts and optimize existing posts. It helps greatly with SEO strategy and with learning about my audience. Here’s a brief overview along with a few tips for using custom dashboards to gain further insight into your stats.
Read the full post here: How to Use Google Analytics
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017