Do you use Google Analytics? If not, you’re missing out on a great tool you can be using to grow your blog. While it might seem overwhelming at first, today’s blogger is ready to walk you through the most important points so you’re ready to make sense of the analytics provided and using that information to your advantage!
How to Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics, though it may seem overwhelming, is one of the best free tools to tap into for bloggers. Instead of honing in on the numbers, I’m looking at how I can plan posts and optimize existing posts. It helps greatly with SEO strategy and with learning about my audience. Here’s a brief overview along with a few tips for using custom dashboards to gain further insight into your stats.
Read the full post here: How to Use Google Analytics
- My Top 10 Design Don’ts - May 30, 2016
- Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner - May 25, 2016
- 8 Tips for Hobby Bloggers - May 24, 2016
- 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger - May 23, 2016
- What Should You Include In Your Blog’s Newsletter? - May 22, 2016
- 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow - May 19, 2016
- Utilizing Your Blog’s Footer - May 18, 2016
- The Branding Quiz - May 17, 2016
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging - May 15, 2016