Day in and day out people are offending each other on social media, but there are also those who just irk you because they’re guilty of one (or more) or your social media pet peeves. What are your pet peeves? Well for today’s blogger, vaguebooking and clickbait are at the top of the list.
Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
Vaguebooking is but one of many annoying, frustrating, irritating, and nauseating things that we all see on our social media channels each and every day.
After seeing a few of my own personal pet peeves on social media, I thought it would be interesting to see what others find annoying on their social media channels.
Read the full post here: Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
- 5 Days of Social Media for Beginners - Oct 24, 2016
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016