Day in and day out people are offending each other on social media, but there are also those who just irk you because they’re guilty of one (or more) or your social media pet peeves. What are your pet peeves? Well for today’s blogger, vaguebooking and clickbait are at the top of the list.
Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
Vaguebooking is but one of many annoying, frustrating, irritating, and nauseating things that we all see on our social media channels each and every day.
After seeing a few of my own personal pet peeves on social media, I thought it would be interesting to see what others find annoying on their social media channels.
Read the full post here: Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
- 25 Blogging Mistakes to Avoid - Sep 29, 2016
- How to Start a Blog - Sep 28, 2016
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media ADDICTION - Sep 27, 2016
- Are You Writing Quality Content: How Do You Decide - Sep 26, 2016
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job - Sep 25, 2016
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016