Day in and day out people are offending each other on social media, but there are also those who just irk you because they’re guilty of one (or more) or your social media pet peeves. What are your pet peeves? Well for today’s blogger, vaguebooking and clickbait are at the top of the list.
Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
Vaguebooking is but one of many annoying, frustrating, irritating, and nauseating things that we all see on our social media channels each and every day.
After seeing a few of my own personal pet peeves on social media, I thought it would be interesting to see what others find annoying on their social media channels.
Read the full post here: Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017