Day in and day out people are offending each other on social media, but there are also those who just irk you because they’re guilty of one (or more) or your social media pet peeves. What are your pet peeves? Well for today’s blogger, vaguebooking and clickbait are at the top of the list.
Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
Vaguebooking is but one of many annoying, frustrating, irritating, and nauseating things that we all see on our social media channels each and every day.
After seeing a few of my own personal pet peeves on social media, I thought it would be interesting to see what others find annoying on their social media channels.
Read the full post here: Vaguebooking, Clickbait, and Other Social Media Pet Peeves
- 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche - Jun 29, 2016
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016