Blog Comments. We are all interested in getting more, but sometimes it might seem that no matter how hard we try, nothing changes.
If you’re feeling like trying to get people talking and connecting in your comments is enough to make you shut your computer completely, then this is the post for you!
Why You Are Not Getting Blog Comments
At first glance, it might seem like getting blog comments is easy. Just comment on other blogs and share on social media, right? Those two factors will definitely help, but there are other factors to consider when trying to engage an audience and get people talking.
Here are a few reasons why no one is engaging in your blog comments:
- Your post title is putting people to sleep.
- You are not asking a question or asking people to engage.
- You don’t ever respond to comments.
- Your post is too long.
- Captcha: Ack! You’re making it tough for people to comment.
There are plenty more reasons to read through in the below post. Check it out!
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017
- How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest - Apr 14, 2017