Blog Comments. We are all interested in getting more, but sometimes it might seem that no matter how hard we try, nothing changes.
If you’re feeling like trying to get people talking and connecting in your comments is enough to make you shut your computer completely, then this is the post for you!
Why You Are Not Getting Blog Comments
At first glance, it might seem like getting blog comments is easy. Just comment on other blogs and share on social media, right? Those two factors will definitely help, but there are other factors to consider when trying to engage an audience and get people talking.
Here are a few reasons why no one is engaging in your blog comments:
- Your post title is putting people to sleep.
- You are not asking a question or asking people to engage.
- You don’t ever respond to comments.
- Your post is too long.
- Captcha: Ack! You’re making it tough for people to comment.
There are plenty more reasons to read through in the below post. Check it out!
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017