Blog Comments. We are all interested in getting more, but sometimes it might seem that no matter how hard we try, nothing changes.
If you’re feeling like trying to get people talking and connecting in your comments is enough to make you shut your computer completely, then this is the post for you!
Why You Are Not Getting Blog Comments
At first glance, it might seem like getting blog comments is easy. Just comment on other blogs and share on social media, right? Those two factors will definitely help, but there are other factors to consider when trying to engage an audience and get people talking.
Here are a few reasons why no one is engaging in your blog comments:
- Your post title is putting people to sleep.
- You are not asking a question or asking people to engage.
- You don’t ever respond to comments.
- Your post is too long.
- Captcha: Ack! You’re making it tough for people to comment.
There are plenty more reasons to read through in the below post. Check it out!
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017