We are back with our 30 Days of Writing Prompts. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas!
30 Days of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
- April Fool’s Day! Tell us your best practical joke story.
- April is the awareness month for many important causes, which one will you be supporting, and why?
- Do you have fun at your job?
- How do you incorporate exercise into your day?
- What is your hobby? Give us your expert advice to get started so we can try it!
- Describe your favorite spring activity.
- Write a post inspired by this word: butterfly
- 5 tips for staying organized
- Tell us a funny story about an animal.
- Do you have a sibling? Write a post inspired by him or her.
- Let’s talk about libraries and librarians! How have they impacted your life?
- What are your best money saving tips?
- What generation do you wish you grew up in?
- Share a recipe featuring pecans
- What are your goals for spring?
- What does Easter Sunday mean to you?
- What does your dream house look like?
- How do you juggle all the responsibilities in your day?
- Share your favorite recipe featuring cream cheese.
- What inspired you to get involved in social media?
- How do you keep your children from telling lies?
- What is your best photography tip?
- Selfie — tell us what you love about yourself.
- Have you looked into your family history? Tell us about one of your ancestors.
- Write a post inspired by this word: moving
- What advice would you give to someone starting their first garden?
- Take your daughter to work day. What do you want your daughter to gain from the experience?
- Tell us a flash fiction story about a boy in a red hat.
- What were your three favorite children’s books when you were a kid?
- Write a real and authentic post about something important to your heart.
LOOKING FOR MORE POSTS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
Looking for more posts similar to our April Writing Prompts? Then be sure to click through the below links!
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February
- How to Write Link Posts That Grab Readers Attention
- 10 Blogging Pitfalls You Should Avoid
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Activities - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Food - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Decor - Aug 2, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2017
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Princess Party! - Jul 17, 2017
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Puppy Dog Pals Party! - Jun 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2017