The 2010 Bloggy Boot Camp tour has come to a close. And what a year it has been! With six different stops around the U.S. and over 750 in attendance, we were thrilled to give women the opportunity to increase their understanding of blogging and social media, while sitting next to their favorite people from their online world.
And don’t miss our early bird pricing for San Diego. Tickets are only $110 until Wednesday, December 1. After then, the price will increase to $150! Be sure to buy your ticket before this deal expires.
If you’re still on the fence about whether to attend, then check out a few quotes from past attendees. Even though many years have passed since the phrase, “The Secret is in the Sauce” was first dreamed up, it turns out that it is still very true…
“There is no reason to be nervous. Everyone is walking into the same room, at the same time, for the same reason, with the same nerves. Some people just mask it better than others. And ultimately, we all just want to get to know one another.”
– Julie from Dutch Being Me
“I met so many great friends that until last weekend only lived in my computer. Getting to put blog names with faces was the best part of the whole weekend.”
– Sunday from Adventures in Extreme Parenthood
“Tiffany excels at creating a warm and engaging environment for bloggers at all levels. The atmosphere is relaxed, and egos are checked at the door.”
– Shelia from Pieces of a Mom
We hope to see you in the New Year!
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013