We are almost two months into 2014 and the blog conferences are starting up! Every year we are excited to see old friends and meet new ones as well. The beauty of our Women Get Social conferences is that they are intimate and we can meet everyone that takes time out of their life to come to a live event. If you are attending your first blog conference you are probably racking your mind with questions.
Here are the ten steps to getting ready for your first blog conference!
10 Steps to Attending Your First Blog Conference
Deciding that you’re ready to take on your first blogging conference can be a really exciting, yet really scary step up the ladder in the life of a blogger. There are a million things to consider: Which one to attend? How much will it cost? Will you know anyone? What do you wear? Try not to stress out – here are the top ten things to plan for and consider when you’re getting ready for your first blogging conference.
Read the Full Post Here: Getting Ready For Your First Blog Conference
- Practical Ways to Create a Blog Your Users Love - Dec 1, 2015
- What is Search Engine Optimization and Why You Need It - Nov 30, 2015
- How to Write Your “About Me” (And Why It’s So Important) - Nov 29, 2015
- How To Find Blogging Inspiration - Nov 26, 2015
- Things I’ve Learned From Blogging - Nov 25, 2015
- Periscope: The Dos and Don’ts - Nov 24, 2015
- How to Save Valuable Time Creating Images for Social Media - Nov 23, 2015
- Five Ways to Drive Traffic with Instagram - Nov 22, 2015
- 5 Food Photography Tips for Drool-Worthy Photos - Nov 19, 2015
- Best Tools For Your Blog - Nov 18, 2015