Share Your Favorite Post With Us! Sharefest July 27

sharefest1

As you may know, there is a huge blog conference going on in Chicago right now. If you’re like me and not attending BlogHer, do not despair. There is still next year, and of course, our very own Bloggy Boot Camps (have you signed up for the next one?). Instead of wishing we were in […]

Forum Roundup: July 21

forum-roundup

Happy shank o’ July, everyone! I hope this weekend has brought you all some fabulous, outdoorsy fun- unless of course you’re being affected by this wicked heat wave. Then, by all means, I hope you’re inside, lying down, drinking a milkshake. Speaking of summertime joy, our terrific forums are going strong with the blogging info […]

Share Your Favorite Post With Sharefest! July 20

sharefest1

How was your week? July is really blazing by isn’t it? (And blazing hot in some places!) If you’ve been busy blogging and have a great post to share, you’re in the right place. Let’s show each other some comment love! As always, there was a plethora of wonderful posts last week, and here are […]

Forum Roundup: July 14

forum-roundup

Happy Bastille Day! And while I’m only as French as this crepe I’m inhaling, I hope you’ve all been enjoying a festive weekend full of joie de vivre. Now, let’s see what nos amis are up to in our globally fabulous forums, oui? Recreateanddecorate has started a popular thread on whether or not to truncate […]

Share Your Best Post with Saturday Sharefest! July 13

sharefest1

I’m still trying to get my head around the fact that we’re in the second half of the year – how time flies. How is your summer coming along? Are you in full-fledged vacation mode, where you are? Going somewhere fun? Do tell us how you’re enjoying summer! Many of you linked up some great […]

Share Your Favorites This Saturday Sharefest! July 6

sharefest1

How was your Fourth of July?  Did you blog about what you did with your family? Or shared special holiday recipes or red, white and blue crafts/ DIY decor? Or did you just go outside and enjoy the warm weather? Whether you went offline, or stayed on, we hope you had a great Fourth! On […]

Forum Roundup: July 5

forum-roundup

Happy Day After The 4th, everyone! Hope you all have a little fire left in your works to get you through the Friday between days off! (Who okayed that one?!) Let’s take a well-deserved coffee break to check out the buzz in our forums… Rach_lifeeversince was looking for advice on how to announce an upcoming blogging […]

Grow Your Blog with Saturday Sharefest This Weekend!

blogs on blogging

Happy Saturday, friends! Are you ready to show off your best post from the week? Let’s get to sharing! How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along: Sharefest Linky Link up your post using our […]

Forum Roundup: June 28

forum-roundup

It’s official!  Summer is here and we know everyone is busy with fun vacations, camps and plenty of outdoor fun.  But we sure hope you’ll stick around and see what fun we’re having in the forums too! Seems like we all get a case of Blogger’s Block every now and then and it may be […]

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions