November Instagram Challenge

nov-instagram

Happy Thanksgiving SITStah’s! We loved the Halloween Instagram challenge so much we decided to do it again. This challenge is all about Thanksgiving! November Instagram Challenge Check out what we have in store starting this Sunday, November 17: Football Sunday, November 17: Post a picture of you in your favorite football gear, your Sunday game […]

November 9th: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest!

sharefest1

Good morning SITStah’s, hopefully everyone is off to a great start this Saturday morning! We are so excited to see all of the fabulous posts today! How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along: Sharefest […]

#SITSBlogging Twitter Chat Happening This Wednesday

SITS Twitter Party

Happy Monday! We have some very exciting news to share with ya’ll. Starting this Wednesday we will be hosting a weekly Twitter party, where we will discuss different topics related to blogging. We hope that everyone can join in and have some fun! The first weekly Twitter party will start Wednesday, November 6 at 10am […]

Nov 2: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest

sharefest1

Good morning SITStah’s, can you believe it’s already November? Let’s get this Saturday going with a fun party! How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along: Sharefest Linky Link up your post using our weekly […]

Oct 26th: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest

sharefest1

Good morning SITStah’s, hopefully everyone is off to a great start this Saturday morning! Can you believe Halloween is only 6 days away? We are looking forward to seeing everyone’s fabulous posts! How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. […]

Grow your Google Plus Circles: Blog Challenge!

blogtober

Happy Friday, everyone! It’s been a great week here at The SITS Girls! We’ve been busy with this month’s Blog challenge-Blogtober! Have you had the chance to make your way around the web and get to know a few new faces? There’s still time to link up your blog and social media accounts at the […]

Throw Back Thursday-Blogtober Challenge!

blogtober

Happy Blogtober, SITStahs! Are you enjoying the October blog challenge as much as I am? I hope so! We’ve spent the last few days building your blog communities and we want to keep things going strong with our next blog challenge! This challenge is for anyone who has ever had a memorable Halloween moment! So? […]

Increase Your Pinterest Followers: Blog Challenge!

blogtober

Hello, SITStahs! We’re a few days into this month’s blog challenge-Blogtober! Are you having fun yet? I’m having a blast getting to know you all better and meeting so many new faces! There’s something special about this blogging community, and our blog challenges are the perfect time to take advantage of the opportunity to increase […]

Grow Your Twitter Following: Trick-or-Tweet Tuesday!

blogtober

Yesterday we kicked off our October blog challenge: Blogtober! I love the SITS blog challenges! Why? Because they bring us back to our bloggy roots. Here at The SITS Girls we are committed to helping you continue to grow your blog community. That’s what it’s all about! I hope you all got to spend some […]

Blogtober: About Me Monday!

blog challenge

Our October blog challenge starts today! Want to increase your blog following? Then, you’ll want to come back each day this week and join the fun. Blogtober is back and better than ever! This year we’re making it even easier for you to increase your blog following and grow your social media presence! Are you […]

Oct 19: Share Your Favorite Post At Saturday Sharefest

sharefest1

Good morning SITStah’s, I hope everyone is having a fabulous morning! Get your coffee ready and lets get this party started! How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along: Sharefest Linky Link up your post […]

10 Tips For a Successful Linky That Generates Traffic To Your Blog

linky

Newcomers to blogging may be puzzled when they first encounter a linky, or link up, or in some cases, a blog hop party. What is it and why do people do it? To put it simply, a linky is when a host blog invites other blogs to link up a post, with the purpose of […]

October Instagram Challenge

dontdoubtthewheelhouse

Welcome to the October Instagram Challenge! We absolutely love Instagram, and seeing all of the pictures our community shares. That’s why we’ve created this short mini-challenge and would love for you to join us. October Instagram Challenge Check out what we have in store starting this Sunday, October 20: Pumpkins Sunday, October 20: Post a […]

Grow Your Following With Our Blogtober Challenge!

blog challenge

Our blog challenges are always a blast! That’s why we are bringing back Blogtober once again this year. Except this time we’re making it more fun AND even easier to join in and grow your following across all of your social media accounts! Blogtober Challenge Check out what we have in store starting next week […]

October 12th: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest!

sharefest1

Good morning SITStah’s, I hope everyone is having a fabulous morning! Get your coffee ready and lets get this party started! How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along: Sharefest Linky Link up your post […]

Oct 5th: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest!

sharefest1

Happy Saturday! Can you believe it’s already October? It’s time to start thinking about Halloween, if you haven’t already! Make sure to link up below and show off your best post from this week! Don’t forget to check out all of the other posts from our SITStah’s. How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it […]

Sept 28th: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest

sharefest1

Hey Ya’ll! It’s that time again…Saturday Sharefest! Can you believe that October is just a few days away? I’m super excited to get my Halloween shopping started this weekend. Make sure to link up below and show off your best post from this week! Don’t forget to check out all of the other posts from […]

September 21st: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest

sharefest1

Hey Ya’ll! It’s that time again…Saturday Sharefest! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Make sure to link up below and show off your best post from this week! Don’t forget to check out all of the other posts from our SITStah’s. How To Play Along with #SITSSharefest When it comes to helping bloggers […]

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions