Last week’s kickoff to #SITS31DBBB was fantastic! We’re overwhelmed at the level of participation and what great discussions are happening in the forums. By now, you’ve taken some time to look at your blog, assess what’s working and what you could be doing better.
Now put your scuba gear on, because we’re doing the deep dive.
Are you ready to nose around under the hood of your blog? Because this week’s theme is: A Look Under The Hood. The 31 Days to Build a Better Blog book tasks this week are designed to help you get past the surface stuff and make sure that the nuts and bolts of your blog are operating optimally.
This week you’ll learn how to connect the various parts of your blog in a better way so that readers can discover even more about your content. You’ll ensure that your blog is mobile-friendly – a HUGELY important part of blogging this year, as more people work off their smartphones. You’ll also learn about interlinking posts and finding dead links.
At the end of this week, your blog should be all tuned up for the new year!
If you missed out on last week and are itching to jump in with us, no worries! This challenge is set up so you can start at any time. Feel free to go back and revisit last week’s content in the forums at your convenience. Get started by reading the details on #SITS31DBBB. This will ensure you’re working with a blogger group at your level and that you’re getting our important informational emails for the rest of the challenge.
And for those of you who joined us last week and are now gearing up for week 2, congratulations on a very successful first week!
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015