We’re well into the throes of Week 2 of #SITS31DBBB and people are furiously working away on their blogs, making much-needed improvements, connecting with new blog buddies, and sharing learnings.
But let’s face it, all this studying can be exhausting. And at The SITS Girls, we believe that the surefire way to 31DBBB success is to incorporate fun and regular study breaks into your bloggy routine.
Doesn’t this look fun?
Okay, so maybe we were thinking of something a little more lively than that.
We were thinking of a Twitter party. Tonight.
We’re teaming up with Have Wine, Will Drink – a site that makes wine fun for women – to throw a little fete.
Now the gals at HWWD party regularly at 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST every Wednesday night. They call it #winebuzz, and they are always whooping it up on Twitter.
Only tonight, it’s the SITS31DBBB #winebuzz Study Break! We’ll be sharing wine tips, chatting about the #SITS31DBBB challenge, and engaging in general merriment.
Did we mention there would be prizes? Because it’s not a #winebuzz without prizes. There will be a bunch of fab giveaways, including wine.com gift cards and some other things to relieve your 31DBBB study fatigue.
We invite you to join us at #winebuzz at 6 p.m. tonight, or on this custom Tweetgrid:http://bit.ly/rsHveW
Leave a comment here if you plan to join us, and tweet out an invite to your new blog buddies as well:
Need a study break? Join me for the #SITS31DBBB #winebuzz party tonight at 6 p.m. PST/9 EST!
Hope to see you there!
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015