Return of the Discussion Forum on The SITS Girls

Have you heard our latest news?

Our discussion forum is BACK and better than ever!

the sits girls

The SITS Girls forum is the only place on the web where women are talking almost exclusively about blogging and social media.

Discussions cover WordPress vs. Blogger, design, SEO, how to approach brands, and literally thousands of other topics.

To get started, click this link and create a new account using the “Apply For Membership” option at the top of the right-hand sidebar.

Since this is an entirely new platform, EVERYONE will need to create a new username and password. Your old log-in credentials are no longer active.

Can’t wait to start chatting!

Massive Sway Now Top Blogger Network With New Portal Launch
Early Bird Pricing for Bloggy Boot Camp Chicago Ends July 31

SUBSCRIBE

We always have a ton happening that you don't want to miss.

Subscribe to our newsletter for conference updates, exclusive savings, and sponsored post opportunities now!

Find Us On Facebook!

Have a post you want us to feature or
a question you need answered?

Head over to The SITS Girls Facebook page and share.

We'd love to connect!

About Francesca

One of two behind The SITS Girls and Bloggy Boot Camp. Believer that this community is a movement, and not just a website. Currently on a quest for unending free WiFi & stronger caffeine. I'd love to get to know you better: Find me on Twitter @FranBanducci and on Google+.

Comments

1. Glad this is back! Wondered what happened when I tried to log in (used to be a member) and it wouldn’t let me.
    Hoping I will be able to continue with the forums as it was a great way to meet new bloggers!

Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

2. Yaaaay! Forums!!! :D

3. I really missed the forum while it was gone. So happy to have it back! Thanks so much for everything you do!

4. So glad it’s back up and running!

5. I can’t register. It says: “Security Check To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create” What does that mean?

• Issa, I’ll make sure someone has seen your inquiry! I think this is an error that our team knows how to address, hang tight!

• Hi, Issa,

Ashley, our resident tech guru, let us know that you should try clearing your cache in order to remove the reCAPTCHA error in the forum.

Let us know if that does not work!

6. I tried to login to the forum the other day, and it had disappeared. Glad you’ve got it up and working. Excited to see the new change, I will be right over.

7. SO excited to finally try this forum. Looks awesome for bloggers. Thank you for ALL you do for us!!! :)

8. So glad to see you’re up! Thank you for all you do, I’m looking forward to participating again! (In the midst of a cross-country move and currently out of town on biz, but I do plan on becoming a regular poster!)

9. Yeah!
    I’m looking forward to jumping in, thank you for providing the forum for all of us! :)

10. I’m really glad that the forum is back! I just went and signed myself up. Can’t wait to join in on the discussion! :)

11. I really missed it! I am glad it is back.

12. So happy to have the forum back!

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions