Massive Sway Now Top Blogger Network With New Portal Launch

Did you catch our big announcement regarding our blogger network in our latest newsletter?

We’re over the moon to announce our joint venture with Sway Group. Our new company known as Massive Sway will allow brands to easily work with what is now the largest and most active network of female bloggers at 40,000 strong.

The sheer volume of this new blogger network is staggering, with readership, reach and engagement that far exceed those of other networks in the space.

blogger network

As the founder of a blog that now generates over seven million page views per month, I know firsthand how difficult it can be to maintain revenue growth,” reports Laurie Turk of TipJunkie.com. Display advertising CPMs are dropping at a rapid pace so it is imperative that we find new ways of generating revenue. I have been a Sway Group blogger for a year and a half and have worked with The SITS Girls since its inception. The women behind this new blogger network have made it a mission to better the lives and businesses of all women who blog. I am thrilled with the launch of Massive Sway, and I know this is the future of blog monetization.

What Our Blogger Network Means for You

As a company, we will offer bloggers a wide range of monetization options, including sponsored posts, performance-based programming, video and display advertising, and live events.

AND WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU!

To get started, you’ll need to set up a new account in our blogger portal, iSway. Our new system is a one stop shop that will automatically pull your stats, allow you to opt into campaigns, and give us the details we need to match you with campaigns.

We look forward to working with you soon!

Click here to sign up for iSway now.

5 Ways to Increase Your Newsletter Subscribers
Return of the Discussion Forum on The SITS Girls

About Francesca

One of two behind The SITS Girls and Bloggy Boot Camp. Believer that this community is a movement, and not just a website. Currently on a quest for unending free WiFi & stronger caffeine. I'd love to get to know you better: Find me on Twitter @FranBanducci and on Google+.

Comments

1. Thank you for every other excellent submit. Where by else could anyone have that sort of facts in such a best strategy connected with producing? I own a display next 1 week, using this program . in the look for this kind of details.

2. I have a question… Under my stats on iSway it shows Google Analytics average unique 2,921 and average total 6,376. Google Analytics shows average unique of 7,371 and average total 19,253! Any idea why the huge discrepancy? Let me know if I’ve done something wrong! Thanks,
    Teri

3. Just signed up – sounds interesting :)

4. I emailed support because I haven’t heard back yet. I signed up a while back (I don’t know exactly when, but I am guessing several weeks) and haven’t heard anything. Crossing my fingers!

5. Thanks for including me in the newsletter. I just signed up!

6. I also received and signed e-docs. Can someone please tell me what comes next? I’d love to be part of this initiative!

• After you sign the e-docs they will send you an email letting you know your account was approved. I think it took them a couple of days to get back to me.

7. I am waiting for approval now. Just e-signed my docs. Sounds like a great opportunity!

8. I just received an email from massive sway wanting my address and social security number for tax documents. Is this correct? Do I need to fill that out in order to be enrolled?

9. hi
    I am very much excited about this interesting opportunity but I want to know that can a Indian blogger participate?

10. signed up. Thanks for the opportunity :)

11. Very exciting! Just signed up :->

12. Sounds like an exciting partnership… way to hook up your SITS girls.

13. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not
    writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

14. Francesca I just received the agreement for Massive Sway in my email, but halfway through i got stuck on the tax form; I am unable to complete it because I’m not a U.S. resident. I accidentally deleted it by hitting “refuse to sign” – I didn’t realise it was the whole form not just the Tax part. I’m from new Zealand and would really love to be part f this. Over half my readers are from the U.S. even though I’m at the bottom of the world. Is there a way to fix/get around this? HELP!?!

• I am having the same issue. Only I am in Canada. The tax form doesn’t apply to me either. I sent an email a week ago and haven’t heard back yet. :( Hmmmm.

15. How does this work with other blogging networks? I am part of BlogHer :)

16. If you have two blogs, do you need an account for each blog?

17. I’d love to revamp my blog too, great timing :)
    http://www.ChristyHomeMom.com

18. This sounds so exciting!! I have been wondering how to go about monetizing my blog, and this may just be the answer. Thanks so much for making this option available to us!

19. Whoo Hoo! This is super exciting! What a great opportunity! I’m signing up now :)

20. Whoo hoo! this is so exciting! On my way to sign up now :)

21. I’m signing up, I’m all the way down in New Zealand but more than 50% of my readership comes from the U.S.
    This sounds like a great opportunity
    x

22. Excited to be a part of it! :)

23. I signed up as soon as I read the news in the email, but haven’t heard back yet. Should I be worried? I tried signing up again and got a message saying it is still being approved. Hope to hear something soon!

~ Ferly
    Gifts We Use {to grow, love and serve}

• When I spoke with tech support about signing up, they said it takes approximently 5-7 business days for approval. Hope that helps! :)

24. Thank you! I’ve learned so much from this site. I’m looking forward to further working with this community and network.

25. This is a good idea. This network sounds interesting to me and I am sure there are lot of people who wish to join in.

26. Quick question (and I’m not sure if anyone can help me here): I went to sign up and they ask for your Facebook email address. I had originally planned on signing up using my blog’s FB page and not my personal page, but I can’t find the FB email for my blog’s page. Does anyone know where I can find this (or if it even exists)? Thanks!

• If I’m not mistaken, I believe your Facebook email address is simply the email address that you use when signing in to Facebook. Hope that’s helpful…. ;)

27. What sort of analytics are they looking for? I’m considering a move from my current network and am wondering if they have a baseline they’re looking for when it comes to bloggers they want in their network.

28. Congratulations, ladies! This is so exciting!

29. Congrats on the merger! Just signed up and hope to work with you soon.

30. I had never heard of iSway – so I am excited about the new opportunities!

31. Sounds like a great opportunity. Thanks.

32. Sounds interesting! I’ll have to check it out :)

33. So excited about this! Can’t wait to get my approval for the new portal!!

34. I’m so excited for this. I’ve been working with iSway through the Home Depot posts series and have to say it’s great to work with, easy, and all the information you need is at your finger tips. I’m really looking forward to working with SITS and iSway more in the future. ~ Paula

35. This seems like a really great tool and opportunity! I signed up after getting the announcement email, but I’m still waiting to be approved. My fingers are crossed that it happens soon! :)

36. Looks like a great opportunity! Thanks for sharing.

37. I just completed working with you on the Home Depot campaign and using Massive Sway. It was very easy to use, and a great tool. Thanks so much for offering this up to everyone and I can’t wait to see what’s next!

38. I’m interested but I want to ask, would this work in the Philippines?

39. How long does it take to have an account to be approved? I signed up thru newsletter…and it says still waiting to be approved.

Just curious!

Thanks!

• I emailed tech support to ask about how long it took for approval and they said due to the high volume of requests it could take 5-7 business days until your account is up and running.

40. Sounds interesting!

Trackbacks

1. […] circulate almost all of our sponsored post opportunities in our newsletter.  If you have not subscribed, how will you know if we have something truly great that’s a […]

2. […] subscribed to our newsletter: We circulate almost all of our sponsored post opportunities in our newsletter.  If you have not subscribed, how will you know if we have something truly great that’s a […]

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions