Good morning SITS-tahs!
We had fun all this week with Spring Into Social Media. If you didn’t get to participate during the week, don’t worry! The linkys are still open for you to add your profiles and meet new friends. In the spirit of the week, we have a blogging tip for you today: Go to your blog and click on your social media icons. Do they lead to the correct profiles? You would be surprised how many blogs we visit each week that have broken or old links – or no social media profiles linked up at all! Make sure you have social media icons at the top of your blog where they are easy to see, and that they lead your visitors where you would like them to go.
Now that you’ve done that, let’s have some fun with Sharefest!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Honey & Roses: Top 5 Decluttering Tips
- Barbie Bieber & Beyond: Why I Want My Daughter To Be Beautiful
- Reviews, Chews, & How-Tos: How To Travel and Not Gain Weight
- To Simply Inspire: Berries and Cream Chia Pudding
- Wading Through Motherhood: 13 Things You Might Think About More After Having Kids
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016