Did you have an amazing summer? From all the vacation pictures, summer bucket lists, and fun kid’s craft ideas we saw, it looked like everyone was having a blast. Summer is fun, but it can also turn your schedule upside down and inside out. Now that fall is coming, and the kids are back in school, hopefully you are getting back into your regularly scheduled groove.
But what about your blogging groove? Did you lose it just a bit over the summer? Don’t worry if you did; you are not alone. We have the answer to help you get back to blogging – a week’s worth of writing prompts and daily opportunities to link up your great posts here on SITS!
Back To Blogging
We will also provide a linky each day, so you can share your posts, leave some comment love, and hopefully make some new blogging friends. Blogging is always more fun with community and the smell of fall in the air.
So get ready for five days of writing prompt fun!
It is just what you need to get your creativity flowing so you can get back to blogging.
Interested? Sign up here!
Use the below form to sign up, and we’ll keep you up to date on everything that is happening with our Back to Blogging challenge. Then come back next Monday, September 22nd to link up your first post and join in the fun!
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Princess Party! - Jul 17, 2017
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Puppy Dog Pals Party! - Jun 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017