Crafty and Hungry: Fall Back Into Blogging Challenge Day 4

We enjoyed all the memories and stories you shared yesterday, and the great descriptive words you used. I’ve got to tell you: SITStahs, y’all rocked that writing prompt!

We have passed the halfway point in our Fall Back Into Blogging challenge, and we hope you are loving it as much as we are. Today we want you to inspire us to get crafty, and make us hungry.

Day 4 Prompt

Share either your favorite fall craft or autumn recipe. Or share what you’re eying on Pinterest.

Be sure to include a link to your Pinterest boards in your post so we can follow you!

If you aren’t on Pinterest, but you want to know what it is all about, check out this great tutorial to help you set up an account and pin like a rockstar.

Link Up Your Post

Leave the link to your post below. Once you have done that, visit two blogs linked in front of you (or more), and leave them a comment.

Day 5 Sneak Peek

Link up a post you wrote on this day (September 28th) from a previous year. If you didn’t publish something on the 28th, link up a post from that week.

To check out what we’ve been doing all week on The SITS Girls, here are the links you’ll need: Writing Prompt Day 1, Photo Prompt Day 2, and Writing Prompt Day 3.

There is always still time to participate!

P.S. Don’t forget! Three lucky winners will be randomly chosen from the bloggers who link up a post this week to win one of three $25 gift cards to Starbucks.

SUBSCRIBE

We always have a ton happening that you don't want to miss.

Subscribe to our newsletter for blog tips, conference updates, & sponsored post opportunities now!

About Tracie Nall

Tracie lives in Florida with her husband, tween daughter, and more books than her shelves will hold. She spends her days writing and homeschooling. Many of her words end up on her blog, From Tracie. Find Tracie on Twitter @FromTracie, and on Google+. Tracie takes pictures of things that are yellow.

Comments

1. Phew! I just made it. Thanks so much for hosting. Sorry I missed out on all the fun this week.

A LONG time ago when I first started blogging I was told to check out the SITS Girls site. I had no idea about blogging or the blogsphere. I started my blog because I was told I had to have a blog if I ran an etsy shop! I hadn’t even surfed blogs or knew that they were out here. It was seriously overwhelming.

Now, a couple years later, I get it and I am and happy and decently successful craft blogger. No more etsy shop either. I have found my love in crafting.

SO….with that said, I’m BACK. I’m subscribing, signing up, joining, following and everything in between. I’m excited to be here. :)

2. I guess I am late on the scene, and won’t get my entry for day 4, but I wanted to follow through anyway.

Loving seeing others’ posts.

3. After today’s challenge I have a gut feeling that I’ll likely head into the winter with at least 3 cavities. Yikes, but yum!

4. Wow, i’m hungry just looking at the thumbnails!

5. Love it, because I love to cook just as well as eat. :)

6. Very good salsa recipe. Happy Fall.

7. Here’s a very good salsa recipe. Turned out yummy.

8. I’ve actually enjoyed this challenge. It was fun considering I generally post 1-2 times a week. Posting daily was a little challenging, but I love a challenge. Thanks for hosting this

9. Hope everyone is having a great week. Head colds have attached my husband and baby. :-(

I am enjoying the writing prompts! Love reading everyone’s posts!

10. Well… I linked today’s post because I shared my “Thanksgiving Menu” Idea…

But I also have a great recipe to share… and very, very much for fall! http://love4coffee.blogspot.com/2012/09/beautiful-fall-cookies-children-friendly.html so I hope you’ll check them out too!

11. Thank you for hosting this challenge, so much fun reading the other blogs!

12. This will probably be my favorite day of the Fall Back into Blogging Event. Not because I can make or cook anything, but because I can “Pin” great ideas so that (maybe) I can make and cook something!

13. This was my easiest post all week, thanks to Pinterest! I can’t wait to get more recipes and craft ideas from all my SITSahs!

14. This has been a fun week blogging about fall and finding new blogs to read.

15. Loving seeing all the fall crafts! Great job everyone! I’m ready for some football, boots, running in the leaves with the kiddos, and crisp weather! I’m on Pinterest @ http://pinterest.com/pintasticmom

16. I’ve been having fun this week falling back into blogging! Thanks for hosting!

17. This one was a little more of a ‘challenge’ for me, but fun nonetheless.

18. My link is from last week, but we loved our homemade applesauce and I really wanted to share it.

19. I just posted halloween cupcakes which are so adorable I had to share. I have more Fall recipes too on my blog that are great for the season.

http://www.buttercream-bakehouse.com/2012/09/candy-corn-cuppies.html

Trackbacks

1. [...] I’m all over using other’s ideas today. I’ve already joined Randalin and Wendy for the Currently link up.  Now it’s time to share a fall-friendly recipe (or craft), as part of the SITS Fall Back into Blogging Challenge. [...]

2. [...] on with my blog challenge, today’s topic is:Share either your favorite fall craft or autumn recipe. Or share what [...]

3. [...] Day Late and a Craft short for Falling Back Into Blogging…I don’t know if it will count, but I really wanted to get in on recipes and [...]

4. [...] have full shopping lists for our next craft store run after reading all of your great tutorials yesterday. We also have meals (and more importantly desserts!) planned for the whole [...]

5. [...] day, another prompt provided by the ladies. Fall Into Blogging – Day 4 Share either your favorite fall craft or autumn recipe. Or share what you’re eying on [...]

6. [...] am back again linking up to SITS day 4- Crafty and Hungry back to blogging challenge. I pulled a previous recipe from my blog and I [...]

7. [...] week I was supposed to be participating in the SITS Girls Fall Back Into Blogging and I’m trying to get back on that today! This day is quite easy to blog about because [...]

8. [...] up with the SITS Girls! Share this:TwitterFacebookEmailStumbleUponPrint Leave a [...]

9. [...] Crafts September 27, 2012 By Heather Today is day 4 of SITS Fall Back Into Blogging Challenge. And I am loving today’s prompt. Our favorite fall crafts or recipes. I have been wanting to [...]

10. [...] linking up with the SITS girls for Day 4 of the “Fall Back Into Blogging Challenge” Today’s assignment: Share your favorite fall recipe or [...]

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions