We all had a fabulous time Falling Back into Blogging in September, so let’s keep the momentum going by celebrating Blogtober together!

In Blogtober, we will have several different events throughout the month.  And there will be giveaways too! 

Check out what we have in store:

Tuesday, October 9

We’ll provide a link up for your Twitter account so that we can connect with each other there.  And from those who link up, we will select one person to receive a shiny new Twitter design!

Tuesday, October 16

This week we’ll be linking up our Facebook pages so we can show each other some Like love!  We all love getting new fans on our pages, don’t we?  And we’ll also be giving away a custom Facebook cover to one lucky linker!

Monday, October 22 – Friday, October 26

Who among us is obsessed with Pinterest?  So many pins, so little time, right?  This week we will provide daily themes for the 5 Days of Pinterest.  We can share our coolest boards and pins!

Monday, October 29

To round out Blogtober we’ll be asking for links to a Halloween themed post.  You can do photos, a story, whatever you want to share for Halloween.  We will choose a lucky linker to win our grand prize of a blog makeover! 

Now isn’t Blogtober an awesome month?

That’s right, multiple giveaways!

More details about each giveaway will be available on each giveaway post.

Providing our awesome Blogtober prizes is the lovely Kimberly Muro (one of our fabulous Community Leads).  Here is a little info about Kimberly Muro Designs.

Kimberly Muro Designs specializes in unique and affordable design. We offer blog design, custom graphics, logos, and prints. Each project is built with the specific needs of the client in mind. Together, with the client, we will create a product that reflects your style, taste, and purpose. Through our web and blog design we work to brand your business, creating a cohesive appearance through your website, blog, and social media outlets. A polished presentation will create a memorable snapshot of what you are all about!

Photobucket

Interested?  Sign up below!

Come and celebrate Blogtober with The SITS Girls. Just fill out this form and we’ll keep you up to date on everything that is happening throughout the month.

#Blogtober Facebook Linkup AND Giveaway!
Final Day to Fall Back Into Blogging

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Stay current on all our news, including conference updates, sponsored post opportunities, and marketplace coupons.

BONUS: You'll receive a code to download FOUR of our fabulous freebies that are only shared with our subscribers.

Find Us On Facebook!

Have a post you want us to feature or
a question you need answered?

Head over to The SITS Girls Facebook page and share.

We'd love to connect!

Comments

1. Woohoo!! Just found out about Blogtober via facebook & signed up! :D This is gonna be so much fun!

2. I am all signed up and ready to meet new bloggers and have some fun.

3. There’s truly nothing better than an interactive site! I actually look forward to coming here, thanks for making blogging and social media fun! Also, just want to say, all of you ladies are so, so nice and I’ve really enjoyed peeking at your blogs and in some cases becoming a devoted fan:) You ALL Rock!!!

http://www.popsparkleandshineclub.com

http://lauralistar.onsugar.com/

4. Yay! I like that it’s spread out over the month as well!! Fun!!

5. Signed up and excited! :)

6. wow! Cool idea!

7. Wonderful events and prizes are always a bonus. Thank you Kimberly for donating your time and your talent.

8. Sounds fun. Looking forward to joining in. :)

9. EEEEEWWW! The excitement!!!!

10. SO fun! Just signed up…love love love these community events!!

11. Such a great opportunity, thank you! I can’t wait to link up with more bloggers and share sites!

12. Evening, I just got in and signd up

13. just signed up and ready to get fun. Yeayy

14. Looking forward to making some new connections!

15. woo hoo! Can’t wait. Just signed up.

16. This sounds like so much fun! Count me in.

17. Fun! Great Ideas!

18. YAY! So excited to be a part of Blogtober! You ladies are always coming up with the greatest motivations to improve my blog!

19. Always looking for ways to connect with new people, and this forum sounds awesome!

20. Just signed up :0) Didn’t get a chance to participate in the Falling Back into Blogging, so I’m so doing this :0) Fun!

21. Just signed up. Looks like fun.

22. This is such a great idea! Can’t wait!

23. Yay! So glad you guys are doing another blog challenge. i signed up for the Fall Back into Blogging, but wasn’t able to participate(ended up being one of my busiest weeks ever);-) Thanks again ladies for being a social network that actually “socializes”…YOU SITStahs ROCK! Can’t wait!

24. Yay! I had fun during Fall Back into Blogging. Looking forward to keeping up my blogging!

25. Sounds awesome can’t wait to meet some new peeps!!

26. How fun! Can’t wait to connect with everyone and see the awesome posts. Great prizes too! October rocks!

27. So excited for this!

28. Love it! Great challenge name too :)

29. It would be wonderful to have a completely re-designed blog, courtesy of a professional! Throw my name into the hat, please! :-)

30. I think its going to be brilliant to meet more bloggers! :)

31. I cannot wait! I am so excited! Crossing all my crossables that I am the grand prize winner! :) I jumped the gun on Halloween posting today, so I may need to repost that one! ;)

32. This is really going to be a lot of fun!

33. This is awesome! Just signed up. :-)

34. How fun! Can’t wait to join in!

Trackbacks

1. […] already.  Where does the time go?  We hope we’ve been keeping you busy with our fantastic Blogtober series as well as some great discussions in the […]

2. […] sure to not miss a thing! Sign up for #Blogtober email updates HERE! Filed Under: Challenges […]

3. […] Be sure to not miss a thing! Sign up for #Blogtober email updates HERE! […]

4. […] also celebrating fall in style here at SITS with the super fun #Blogtober event! It kicked off this week with a twitter linkup, so check that out if you missed it. You can […]

5. […] Be sure to not miss a thing! Sign up for #Blogtober email updates HERE! […]

6. […] if you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for our oh-so-fabulous Blogtober fest about to start next week. It is a GREAT way to meet new bloggers, score some followers, and just have an old-fashioned good […]

7. […] hope you’re also playing along with our fun Blogtober event. If you haven’t signed up yet, do so here, it’s going to be a […]

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions