Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
These cold winter days have us all ready for Christmas. Everything is Merry and Bright… including all the posts you liked up last week! We hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as we are. Holiday parties and happy holiday greetings help to brighten each and everyday.
What is your favorite part about the holiday season? We love seeing what you are up to all of the shopping, baking, decorating, and crafting is fun. Link up a great post for this week so we can catch up with everything happening in your world. And don’t forget to visit other posts on the linky and share some comment love!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Ripped Jeans & Bifocals: Salted Caramel Pretzel Turtles
- Ebony Robinson: What Will You Say No To This Year?
- Busy Being Jennifer: Gift Wrapping with Craft Paper
- Lemons for Lulu: Samoa Cookie Bar
- Little Debbie: Build it Anyway
- Fun Money Mom: The 12 Days of Christmas Cocktails
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016
- DIY Custom Beach Towel - Jul 21, 2016
- Frozen Coffee Popsicles - Jul 18, 2016
- Backyard Olympic Party Games - Jul 14, 2016
- Frozen Tropical Fruit Punch - Jul 11, 2016
- How To Host An Amazing Olympic Party - Jul 7, 2016
- Crispy Ramen Tossed Salad - Jul 6, 2016
- Giant Grocery Bag Stars - Jul 1, 2016
- Paper Straw Stars - Jun 30, 2016
- How To Make A Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink - Jun 27, 2016