Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
These cold winter days have us all ready for Christmas. Everything is Merry and Bright… including all the posts you liked up last week! We hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as we are. Holiday parties and happy holiday greetings help to brighten each and everyday.
What is your favorite part about the holiday season? We love seeing what you are up to all of the shopping, baking, decorating, and crafting is fun. Link up a great post for this week so we can catch up with everything happening in your world. And don’t forget to visit other posts on the linky and share some comment love!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Ripped Jeans & Bifocals: Salted Caramel Pretzel Turtles
- Ebony Robinson: What Will You Say No To This Year?
- Busy Being Jennifer: Gift Wrapping with Craft Paper
- Lemons for Lulu: Samoa Cookie Bar
- Little Debbie: Build it Anyway
- Fun Money Mom: The 12 Days of Christmas Cocktails
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017
- Great Ideas For Celebrating Galentine’s Day - Feb 13, 2017