The first week of February has come and gone! 2016 is moving along fast and we are loving every minute of it. We are also loving reading your great blog posts and trying our your craft and recipe ideas. You inspire us every week. Get your commenting fingers ready and don’t forget to visit your SITS-tah’s who are linking up this weekend and share some comment love.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Curious Gemini: Hug Thyself
- This Silly Girl’s Kitchen: Mini Ombre Sprinkle Cakes
- Just Us Four: One Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- Lipgloss and Crayons: Daddy Daughter Date Ideas
- The Logbook: How to Paint a Rug
- Lemons for Lulu: Asian BBQ Pork Taco Boats
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017
- Great Ideas For Celebrating Galentine’s Day - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Make Cookie Tacos For Taco Tuesday - Feb 9, 2017
- Woven Heart Valentine - Feb 6, 2017
- Fun Game Day Party Printables - Feb 1, 2017
- 10 Ways to Celebrate Opposite Day - Jan 24, 2017
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes | Easy Valentine Mailbox - Jan 18, 2017
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Snowflakes - Jan 2, 2017
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 26, 2016