What a week! I think many of us thought our main focus of attention would be on Halloween and trick or treating this week While a number of us did celebrate Halloween on Wednesday, I think many of us have also had Sandy and her effect on people’s lives in the Eastern part of the United States in our thoughts and hearts.
Here is what happened in the forum:
- Denise ignited a discussion on posting Instagram photos in other places. Some bloggers seem to post Instagram pictures only on Twitter, some only on Facebook and some do both.
- Kimberly asked for advice on pitching brands. She received great advice from other bloggers how to present what you can bring to a brand.
- Kim got people talking about how to grow your Facebook likes. Julie pointed out that it takes more than just clicking on someone else’s like button.
Come join the discussion!
- What Do Your Social Media Handles Say About You? - Sep 9, 2016
- Blogging Tips That Will Revolutionize Your Blog - Mar 24, 2016
- Social Media Strategy For The Holidays - Nov 13, 2015
- Instagram Do’s And Don’ts - Sep 15, 2015
- Everything You Need To Know About Links For Your Blog - Feb 8, 2015
- How To Start and Maintain A Regular Link Up On Your Blog - Sep 11, 2014
- 7 Ways to Be Happy By Making Someone Else’s Day - Aug 14, 2013
- Summer Bucket List: How to Make One For Your Family - May 15, 2013
- Must Read Forum Discussions: May 3 - May 3, 2013
- Saturday Sharefest: Share Your Favorite Post Here! - Apr 27, 2013