Can you believe how fast our Month Of Cookie zipped by?
By now, many of you have sent and received delectable baked goods, submitted your finest recipes for inclusion in our world famous cookie book, and blogged (and Pinned and Facebooked and Tweeted) about this whole delicious (and remarkably photogenic) endeavor. Check out our Pinterest album, our cookie swap pix on Facebook, and follow the hashtag, #CookieTime, to see what your fellow SITStahs have been up to!
We’re beyond thrilled to present to the community The SITS Girls’ Cookie book! Many thanks and kudos go to the talented (and patient) Cynthia, a.k.a. Nap Warden, for layout and design. Isn’t it purty?
So go download your own copy and enjoy! Bake, share, celebrate, and make this the best (and tastiest) holiday season yet.
- 10 Secrets to Writing Success - Nov 5, 2015
- Writing Tips: 7 Secrets To Writing Better Blog Posts - Aug 14, 2015
- How Do You Express Your Creativity? - Jun 25, 2014
- How to Create SEO Friendly Blog Post Titles - Mar 17, 2014
- 5 Signs You’re Spending Too Much Time Behind The Computer - Oct 9, 2013
- 8 Insanely Nice Things To Say To a Friend - Sep 11, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 28 - Jul 28, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 21 - Jul 21, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 14 - Jul 14, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 5 - Jul 5, 2013