Has the prospect of being in our Cookie Extravaganza e-book (and consuming said cookies) gotten your mouth watering yet? Of course it has. Alison and I have been collecting some pretty enticing recipes from this community’s finest bakers!
Cookie Swap Details
This week we’ll be pairing up our stellar culinary creative types for a truly fun cookie swap. (If there’s anything more gratifying than receiving cookies from a pal, well then, I haven’t heard of it.) Enter your details below by November 15 at midnight PST and await an exciting email on November 16 informing you who your culinary partner-in-crime will be! All cookies must be sent by November 22, giving everyone a chance to a wow their Thanksgiving crowds with these delicious creations.
The SITS Girls will be promoting all of our awesome bakers on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest- which should totally make you even hungrier for this edible event.
Please fill out the form below to join our cookie swap. We can’t wait to start matching up our talented gals! Remember the deadline to sign up is this Thursday, November 15.
- Writing Tips: 7 Secrets To Writing Better Blog Posts - Aug 14, 2015
- How Do You Express Your Creativity? - Jun 25, 2014
- How to Create SEO Friendly Blog Post Titles - Mar 17, 2014
- 10 Secrets to Writing Success - Jan 30, 2014
- 5 Signs You’re Spending Too Much Time Behind The Computer - Oct 9, 2013
- 8 Insanely Nice Things To Say To a Friend - Sep 11, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 28 - Jul 28, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 21 - Jul 21, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 14 - Jul 14, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 5 - Jul 5, 2013