Happy Saturday, Ladies! This week was full of dreary weather, but our spirits are still bright! Are you experiencing the mega cold front? We have seen some creative pictures floating around of projects and crafts due to the cold weather.
We can not believe how quickly January has flown by! It seems like a great time to stop and assess the promises we made at the beginning of the New Year. How are you doing with your resolutions? Share your updates in the comments or link up a post about your progress – we’d love to read it!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Pancake Warriors: Quick Beginners HIIT Workout for a Strong Body
- Creative Home Keeper: How to Avoid Goal Setting Burnout
- The Cutest Blog on The Block: M&M Cookies with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- My Thoughts ideas and ramblings: Cream Cheese Heart Mints
- Flamingo Toes: Floral Embroidered Zipper Pouch
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- No Sew T-Shirt Bag - Jun 12, 2017
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 4, 2017
- DIY Topsy Tail - May 1, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Flowers - Apr 27, 2017
- Mermaid Garden - Apr 24, 2017
- DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack - Apr 17, 2017
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Apr 10, 2017
- 10 Minute Lemon Pie Recipe - Apr 6, 2017
- DIY Lace Crown - Apr 3, 2017
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017