Happy end of January! Crazy to think a month has gone by since we have rung in the New Year! February is such a short month, it will most likely go just as fast. The Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day always have us on the edge of our seats to see all your crafty ideas and delicious recipes!
Hopefully the weather is a little bit better for most of you than last weekend! We did love seeing all your snow pictures, though.
Happy writing and commenting!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Just Us Four Blog: Mini Chicken Parmesan Pockets
- Bread Booze Bacon: Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancakes
- Food Faith Fitness: Zucchini Noodles With Everything Pesto & Fried Eggs
- The Crafty Side of Sarcasm: Benefits of Chocolate That May Change Your Perspective
- Voice boks: 5 Simple Things You Can Do To Teach Your Kids About Money
- Pierced Wonderings: Misty Morning
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Patriotic Pinwheel Hair Clip - Jun 23, 2016
- Gold Medal Cookies - Jun 16, 2016
- Rice Crispy Surprise Treat - Jun 13, 2016
- Patriotic Cupcakes - Jun 9, 2016
- Make Your Own Dinosaur Garden - Jun 6, 2016
- June 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 4, 2016
- Top 10 Baby Registry Essentials - Jun 3, 2016
- May 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 31, 2016
- S’mores Cocktail - May 30, 2016
- May 28th: Saturday Sharefest - May 28, 2016