We are feeling relaxed this week. A good night’s rest, wine, and a bubble bath has done us well. The link-ups from last week were amazing, and have us feeling inspired to add more fruits and veggies in our diet. There were so many recipes that were a healthy twist on classic tastes that we love! Getting organized and lightening up is such a great way to stay on a zen path for the New Year. It is so awesome to see all the ideas people have about how to make small changes that have a huge impact. Thank you for inspiring us to be the best we can be!
Add your link below and don’t forget to leave some comment love as you check out the rest of the posts!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Home Imprints: 2016 Interior Design Trends
- Cat Rose: How To Turn A Blog Post Into An Infograph
- Suburban Simplicity: 10 Reason to Drink More Water
- Honey & Birch: 3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
- Glamorous Glitter: Top Tools For Building Your Blog With a Full Time Job
- Embellishmints: Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Simply Stacie: Turkey Thai Curry
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017