Happy Saturday, SITS-tahs!
Can you believe we have already reached the last Saturday in May? June is coming fast, and bringing summer with it! We are super excited, and can see that you are, too, from all of the summer posts that were linked up last week.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Meatloaf And Melodrama: Easy Flip Flop Cookies
- Tangled Thought: Becoming A Morning Person When You Really Hate Mornings
- Practical Mommy: 10 Books To Help Moms Have A Successful Summer
- Adrian’s Crazy Life: Are You Running a Homeless Shelter for Clutter?
- The Typical Mom: Fun Things For Kids To Do In The Summer
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Puppy Dog Pals Party! - Jun 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017