Happy Saturday SITStah’s! And happy November!
Does your house currently have enough candy in it that you could open your very own candy store? Are you eating Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for breakfast this weekend? Don’t worry. We won’t tell. Grab a cup of coffee (or a Snickers bar) and get your commenting fingers ready, because it is Sharefest time!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Pumpkin Chocolate Pumpkin Cakes
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies with Cinnamon Drizzle
- Five Essentials To Stay Productive
- Apple Pie Cups with Ice Cream
- The Trip That Changed My Life
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For October - Sep 30, 2016