Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s
We hope you all had a fabulous and fattening Thanksgiving. We are still relishing in the leftovers. It got us to thinking, why do we only make stuffing once a year? It is delicious!
If you went Black Friday shopping we hope you are recovering. There were some awesome cyber deals out there, and some that are still going on! We will be using this long weekend to start our Christmas decorating. The countdown to Christmas is on, so lets enjoy this holiday season!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- Pastel and Macarons: DIY Faux Moss Ball Garland
- Making It in the Mountains: A Simple DIY Wood Christmas Wreath
- Blog Her: Confessions of a Lifelong TV Binge Watcher
- Julie is Coco and Cocoa: Honey Lotion Bars
- Clean & Scentsible: Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017