Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
After a long week, the best way to unwind is to sit back and scroll through all the amazing posts you ladies have linked up! We had a ton of link-ups this week, and it was so hard to choose favorites. They were all over the board in terms of subjects, but Halloween seems to be a big influence, as well as posts about getting life back to the basics. It is such a refreshing reminder to strip down, and focus on the things that matter. Making time for friends and family as well as decluttering are major things to do when approaching this crazy holiday season!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Flamingo Toes: Spooky Crystal Ball Halloween Candlesticks
- Lemons for Lulu: Homemade Pizza Caramelized Onions and Brussel Sprouts
- Glamorous Glitter: Investments Worth Making For Your Blog
- Pink Heels Pink Truck: DIY Biscuit and Scone Bar
- Acorns & Lemonade: Talking About Money: Tips On Combing Finances
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- DIY Rock Climbing Wall For Your Kid’s Playroom - Jul 25, 2016
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016
- DIY Custom Beach Towel - Jul 21, 2016
- Frozen Coffee Popsicles - Jul 18, 2016
- Backyard Olympic Party Games - Jul 14, 2016
- Frozen Tropical Fruit Punch - Jul 11, 2016
- How To Host An Amazing Olympic Party - Jul 7, 2016
- Crispy Ramen Tossed Salad - Jul 6, 2016
- Giant Grocery Bag Stars - Jul 1, 2016
- Paper Straw Stars - Jun 30, 2016