Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Welcome weekend! You could not have come soon enough. The holidays have us super busy, and the weekend is a welcome time to rest (or finish that to-do list). Can you believe that October is winding down? Time flies when you are having fun.
Get your commenting fingers ready — we are excited to read all the great posts you are going to link up today!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- A Saucy Kitchen: Homemade Electrolyte Drink for POTS
- Mrs AOK: Dollar Tree Pumpkin Redo
- Just Add Sprinkles: No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Marty’s Musings: Family Blessing Jar
- Logan Can: My Secret To How I Appear to Be on Social Media All The Time Even Though I’m Not
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 5, 2016
- Christmas Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 28, 2016
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Nov 23, 2016
- Cinder Block Present Christmas Porch Decor - Nov 17, 2016
- How To Make Flower Balls With Coffee Filters - Nov 14, 2016
- How To Set The Perfect Holiday Table - Nov 10, 2016
- 15 Tasty Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 7, 2016
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Nov 3, 2016
- Rudolph Wreath - Oct 31, 2016
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Oct 28, 2016