Happy Saturday SITStah’s!
Did you play along with us for Blogtober this week? If not, there is still time to go through the Blogtober posts, pick up some great social media tips, and connect with new friends. The Linkys will be open through the end of the month.
Have you stopped by the forum? It just recently reopened, and there are some great conversations happening about things like: finding time to blog during the holiday season, biggest blogging struggles, and when to post on social media. We would love to have you jump into these conversations, or start one of your own.
Now it is time for Saturday Sharefest.
Grab a cup of coffee and get your commenting fingers ready!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
- How To Roast Brussels Sprouts On The Stalk
- Can We Be Makeup Free?
- DIY String Art For Your Kitchen
- 10 Tips For Making Friends As An Adult
- DIY Photo Collage Letters
SHAREFEST: HOW TO PLAY ALONG
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016