Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Happy October ladies! Last week’s posts were refreshing and honest. We love reading the stories you have to tell, as well as seeing all the crafts and goodies you have created throughout the week. It seems that the Fall has opened horizons and inspired you ladies with new fabulous writing ideas. A change of weather can often times be just the boost you need to get over that writer’s hump, and in this case it seems that it did exactly that! But if you are looking for more inspiration this month, be sure to check out our October Writing Prompts.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Barbie Bieber and Beyond: 10 Things I Hate About Being A Parent
- ImAlmostReadytoBlog: The Ultimate Guide to Mascara: Everything You Never Knew You Always Wanted To Know
- Eat Pray Read Love: How To Find Time To Read When You Have None To Spare
- Live Laugh Rowe: DIY Fall Decor with Hanging Mason Jars
- A Night Owl: Pumpkin Spice Fudge
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017
- Great Ideas For Celebrating Galentine’s Day - Feb 13, 2017