As I read through this week’s posts, I read a number of wonderful holiday related posts. What an amazing collection of holiday pictures, recipes, crafts, reflections, and reality checks.
Wait did I say reality checks? Yes, I did.
Putt-Putt Runner wrote a wonderful post on holiday reality checks called What Do You Mean Its Not Thursday. It is so worth reading.
Garden Goat Quote wrote a reflective post called Christmas List that I truly enjoyed. I hope she gets everything on her list.
All Three of Us took me on my first Christmas light tour of the year. What pretty pictures! There must have been Five Hundred Thousand Lights.
The gingerbread people recipe found in Mommy Run Fast’s post Gingerbread People and Curbing My Sweet Tooth is filled with delicious healthy ingredients. The post is filled with wonderful cookie creation pictures. I think JDaniel and I will have to make these!
Sparkles and a Stove walked me through how to make the prettiest Candy Swirled Keepsakes. They would be fun to make with my son.
What’s your post you’ll be sharing with us this week?
And don’t forget our #SITSSharefest Twitter Party happening at 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST. It is a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter!
- Social Media Strategy For The Holidays - Nov 13, 2015
- Instagram Do’s And Don’ts - Sep 15, 2015
- Everything You Need To Know About Links For Your Blog - Feb 8, 2015
- How To Start and Maintain A Regular Link Up On Your Blog - Sep 11, 2014
- 7 Ways to Be Happy By Making Someone Else’s Day - Aug 14, 2013
- Summer Bucket List: How to Make One For Your Family - May 15, 2013
- Must Read Forum Discussions: May 3 - May 3, 2013
- Saturday Sharefest: Share Your Favorite Post Here! - Apr 27, 2013
- Saturday Sharefest: Share Your Favorite Post Here! - Mar 30, 2013
- #SITSSharefest: Connect With Bloggers & Link Up - Feb 23, 2013