Leave a comment and show some love!
We like to make sharing easy here. All you have to do to participate is leave a comment with your best post of the week. Then, visit the commenter above you and show them some comment love! Simple, right?
The more you can visit, the better! Spread some comment love around and see some come right on’ back.
Just to show how much we value those who take the time to comment, we’re highlighting a few posts we came across this week in the comments left here on The SITS Girls. Check out these posts after you visit the commenter above you!
Blog Posts from the Comments on The SITS Girls
Mama Michie’s Musings had us DROOLING over her pinned it and made it quinoa chili recipe. Bonus? It’s a crockpot recipe!
Are you ready for Mother’s Day? Shari Lynne from Faith Filled Foods for Moms and Grandmothers has an excellent roundup of Easy Homemade Mother’s Day Crafts.
Finally, check out Christine from Love, Life, Surf who has a great post about finding time for fitness. Now, if we can only all be that motivated!
Now it’s your turn! What was your best post this week? Tell us in the comments and show some of that SITS Girls support!
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Mar 19, 2014
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013