I can’t believe it is Saturday already! There are still so many things on my to do list. One of things on my list is to take a few moments and visit some of the wonderful posts I have missed this week.
Those of you that were able to attend the Sharefest Twitter party two weeks ago had a blast. If you missed it, you are going to want to join in the fun today.
This week’s SITS Girl Saturday Sharefest Twitter Party starts TODAY at 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST. Join us in the chat and share your best post from the week via Twitter so all SITStahs have the chance to retweet your awesomeness! Use the hashtag #SITSSharefest and let’s get sharing!
Blog Posts To Check Out
As usual, we also want to get back to the roots of support by linking up your favorite post from the week in the comments and then visiting other linked posts to share the love via comments.
Footprints in the Sand’s post called, Disappointed, reminded me that I am not the only mom that has mommy moments that I wish I could redo.
Mothering From Scratch’s Momtor Monday: Wounds Make Warriors shares the health trials her daughter has gone through and the amazing lessons she has learned.
My Rural Mom’s post entitled, Yes Dear Daughter, There is a Santa Claus, reveals that there is still as Santa in your heart even if you feel there isn’t one on the North Pole.
Now it’s your turn! Link up below and go have some fun!
- What Do Your Social Media Handles Say About You? - Sep 9, 2016
- Blogging Tips That Will Revolutionize Your Blog - Mar 24, 2016
- Social Media Strategy For The Holidays - Nov 13, 2015
- Instagram Do’s And Don’ts - Sep 15, 2015
- Everything You Need To Know About Links For Your Blog - Feb 8, 2015
- How To Start and Maintain A Regular Link Up On Your Blog - Sep 11, 2014
- 7 Ways to Be Happy By Making Someone Else’s Day - Aug 14, 2013
- Summer Bucket List: How to Make One For Your Family - May 15, 2013
- Must Read Forum Discussions: May 3 - May 3, 2013
- Saturday Sharefest: Share Your Favorite Post Here! - Apr 27, 2013