Happy Weekend-Before-Thanksgiving! (Which, yes, is totally a holiday of its own. Pass the desserts.)
Are you stoked for this week’s SITS Girls Saturday Sharefest Twitter Party? It starts TODAY at 10AM EST/7AM PST. Come feature your best post (and then retweet your fellow SITStahs’ best posts)! Our hashtag is #SITSSharefest- can’t wait to read what you’ve all been up to this week!
And now for some sharing:
Whitney at Café Mocha Reflections confesses some stuff that her Facebook “friends” might not know about her. I don’t think she’s alone in this one!
Think Ally at Twingle Mommy is hardcore for working out at the gym so often? Her motivations might not entirely be so pure. (Although one thousand percent high-fiveable.)
And over at OMG Yummy, Beth has found the perfect way to combat stress. And it involves baking a pie. Which will make Beth welcome at my house any ol’ day of the week.
Now it’s your turn! Link up below and then go leave some comment love for your SITStahs- spread some joy this weekend!
- Writing Tips: 7 Secrets To Writing Better Blog Posts - Aug 14, 2015
- How Do You Express Your Creativity? - Jun 25, 2014
- How to Create SEO Friendly Blog Post Titles - Mar 17, 2014
- 10 Secrets to Writing Success - Jan 30, 2014
- 5 Signs You’re Spending Too Much Time Behind The Computer - Oct 9, 2013
- 8 Insanely Nice Things To Say To a Friend - Sep 11, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 28 - Jul 28, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 21 - Jul 21, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 14 - Jul 14, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 5 - Jul 5, 2013