Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Last week we got the chance to feature some amazing bloggers. It is so awesome when the featured bloggers share their excitement on social media. We love being able to connect everyone together, as well as share each other’s amazing ideas. It makes this great big world of ours, not so big after all! This week we are featuring some fabulous posts about stepping out of your comfort zone, blog tips, and some delicious fall recipes. Sit back and enjoy ladies!
- Linkouture: Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone: My Turkish Bath Experience
- Just Us Four Blog: Apple & Gouda Grilled Cheese
- Mommyzoid: How Periscope Will Change The Way You Blog
- Sunny With a Chance of Sprinkles: Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017