Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We hope y’all had a great week! We did. It is nice to start off a three day weekend, though. As we get ready to say good-bye to summer (Do you feel fall in the air yet? It is still REALLY hot here), we are looking forward to the structure of the school year that usually allows people to blog more often. What about you? What are you most looking forward to in September?
Grab your coffee and get your commenting fingers ready!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST
Here are some of our favorite picks from last week’s Sharefest link-up.
Show these ladies some love!
- Pink Heels Pink Truck: How To Pack Your Jewelry for Travel
- Blog Ambitions: Double Your Blog’s Income With An Autoresponder Series
- Home Cooking Memories: Coconut Mocha Popsicles
- Bliss And Faith: 5 Social Media Tools You Should Be Using For Your Business
- Adrian’s Crazy Life: The Biggest Financial Mistake Women Make
When it comes to helping bloggers connect and grow their audience, you know we’ve got your back. Here’s how to play along:
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016