Spring Fling Event: Build Your Following & Improve Your Blog

It’s blog challenge time again here on The SITS Girls. This time around, we’re keeping things light and fun and easy…just perfect for spring!

Spring Fling with The SITS Girls

Not sure if you want to participate this time around? No problem! If your answer is yes to any of the following questions, then this is the event for you…

• Do you want to grow your blog following?
  • Would you love to increase your numbers on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest?
  • Do you have 5 minutes a day to connect with women who are excited about blogging?
  • Do you need to step out of your routine, mix things up a bit, and have some fun?

Hint: The answer should be a resounding YES! to all of the above.

the sits girls

We’d like to formally invite you to our Spring Fling, completely geared at being easy, fun, and interactive. From May 7th to May 18th, here is what you can expect from us:

• One entire week devoted to building your following on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. {And don’t worry a bit if you do not already have any of these accounts. We’ll be showing you how to get started too.}
  • Another week spent helping you to “spring clean” your blog by figuring out ways you can improve your blog design, About Me page, Best Of page, and other key elements.

Are you ready to join us? You don’t have a thing to lose, and absolutely everything to gain!

Sign-Up Here

Be sure you don’t miss out. Our challenges regularly have hundreds of bloggers joining in and are a perfect way for you to build your own online community.

SUBSCRIBE

We always have a ton happening that you don't want to miss.

Subscribe to our newsletter for blog tips, conference updates, & sponsored post opportunities now!

About Francesca

One of two behind The SITS Girls and Bloggy Boot Camp. Believer that this community is a movement, and not just a website. Currently on a quest for unending free WiFi & stronger caffeine. I'd love to get to know you better: Find me on Twitter @FranBanducci and on Google+.

Comments

1. Hello! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up
    for the great info you’ve got right here on this post. I am returning to your web site for more soon.

2. Oh Shoot! I missed it, hopefully it will come around again!!! Or is it archived?

3. I have been working on cleaning up my blog for about 2 wks now! Hopefully I done it justice. Does anyone know how/where to indent my comments on the comments setting in blogger?

4. I am way way overdue for a blog redesign but I want to move to wordpress- all of it intimidates the crap out of me!

5. I signed up for this last week, but didn’t get an email about what to do for this week. Can someone help?

Thanks!

• Francesca says:

Hmmm…sorry the email didn’t go through, Darcie. Checking back to the email now and we sent an update to travelingthispath@gmail.com on Monday. Maybe check your spam? The message would have been from mayhemandmoxie@gmail.com.

We didn’t send out an update in email today, but will be doing so again tomorrow morning. If you still do not receive the second message, you’re welcome to send over a different address to fran@sitsgirls.com.

We’ll get this fixed yet! :)

6. I’m a little late in joiningg, but looking forward to meeting new bloggers!

7. I’m looking to seriously revamp my entire blog, refocus, change it up, etc., so any help would be much appreciated! Hey we’re all learning and growing this thing called blogging, so I’m always anxious to learn!

8. I am so excited to be a part of this! I am still pretty new to the blogging world; so I need all the help I can get! Thanks for doing this!

9. This is a great way to learn and earn at the same time, not to mention meet new bloggers and possibly build friendships as well.

10. This should be awesome!!

11. A real newbie at this, so I need all the help I can get. :)

12. Brilliant idea, have put myself down for it (Monday will be a bit difficult as bank holiday in UK, but will do my best).

13. I’m not sure what this will entail, but I just signed up and I’m excited! :)

14. Excited to see what this involves!

15. I’m excited about this! I’ll be working on my 2nd blog, which is connected to the eBook I released this year. I haven’t done much with it because I’m always so busy with my bigger blog, The Southern Institute. This is much needed- I need to promote my book’s blog! Thanks!

16. Leslie says:

I’m so glad I saw this in my email! I just signed up. I’m excited too. I love blogging & finding new blogs to read.

17. I’m in….sounds like the usual SITS event…lots of information and fun!

18. Yeah! This is exactly what I have been looking for! Looking forward to it!

19. WOOHOO!!! sounds fun and like a great motivator!! THANKS!

20. This sounds perfect … I’m so looking forward to it!

21. I’m excited to do this! I’m trying to focus my personal blog now and this will be a great way to find other new blogs to read and hopefully get a few readers of my own!

22. Amy@spotonwellness says:

This is FANTASTIC! I can’t wait! It is just what I need right now :)

23. I am excited to participate in this! I have never done any blog challenges and I think it is about time!

24. Morgan @ Momma to Binks&Bubble says:

Looking forward to next week! This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for – can’t wait to meet some new bloggy friends! :)

25. What a neat idea, I look forward to this Spring Fling!

26. I definitely need this! I feel like I have so many things going on in my business that I lose focus on my blog. Can’t wait to get a kick start for spring! Looking forward to meeting other bloggers too :)

27. This is going to be so fun!

28. Cool…excited to participate! :)

29. I’ve signed up, too! Love the community SITS provides. Thanks Tiffany and Fran!

30. I’m really looking forward to participating…thanks for the opportunity!

31. Should be fun, I”m excited to see what this is all about!

32. I can’t wait. I recently found this and ready to explore more! I am looking forward to seeing what others do too.

33. I signed up too! I can’t wait!

34. Fantastic! This will be great to find some new fun friends! Thanks SITSta’s!!

35. Sounds like fun! Just what I need to motivate me :)

36. I just signed up and so excited about this. I’m still a newbie at this and think this will help me figure out what I want my blog to be and where it can go!

37. This sounds like fun!

38. Just signed up! Yippee!

39. So looking forward to this! Thank you Sits Girls!

40. I haven’t had a chance to participate in a SITS Event in a LONG time, and I’m super excited about this one! Thanks ladies for such an exciting idea!

41. I have been falling behind on my blogging and this is just want I need to get motivated again.
    Can’t wait!

42. I am in a bloggy funk…I think this is JUST what I needed thanks girls!!

43. I am so excited, I’ve never signed up for anything like this before! It sounds great and just what I need to take my blogging to the next step…thanks =)

44. Jennifer says:

So excited to do this! I need the extra blogging motivation, and having to be accountable is just the ticket!

Trackbacks

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions