Most things operate in cycles, and blogging is no different. We see it every year: as soon as summer gears up, blogging slows down and pageviews fall.
Kids are home from school. The sunshine is calling your name. Family vacations are happening. There are a lot of things going on in the summer to contribute to the summer blogging slump.
But we want to help you stop the slump before it starts this year!
Some of our fabulous community leads have gotten together and come up with a week’s worth of writing prompts and daily opportunities to link up your great posts here on SITS!
Stop The Summer Slump
Starting next Monday, June 15th through Friday, June 19th, our Community Leads will have a new writing prompt ready for you each morning.
We will also provide a linky each day, so you can share your posts, leave some comment love, and hopefully make some new blogging friends. Blogging is always more fun with community.
A Chance To Win
To add to the fun, at the end of the week we will choose 3 people who linked up to each receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
Get ready for five days of writing prompt fun!
It is just what you need to get your creativity flowing and keep your blog going strong this summer.
Interested? Sign up here!
Use the below form to sign up, and we’ll keep you up to date on everything that is happening with our Stop The Summer Slump blogging challenge. Then come back next Monday, June 15th, to link up your first post and join in the fun!
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016