We Want You In Our Infographic: Join Us!

{This survey is now closed. A sincere thank you to everyone who helped by providing their information. We plan to get to work asap so that we can create one amazing graphic that highlights the power and influence behind our community. Check out The SITS Girls on Facebook to find the winners of our Target gifts cards on Monday!}

We have some very exciting news to share with our community today. The SITS Girls are teaming up with Sway Group, an agency representing women bloggers, to publish an infographic. Our mission is to highlight the power and influence of women online, showcasing who we are and where we spend our time. We also hope that by coming together as a group, we can raise awareness for our niche and ultimately bring more paid opportunities to the bloggers in our network.

Interested?

The first step is filling out the below survey. Just a few quick clicks and we’ll be able to capture which category you fall into as a blogger and which social media platform you’re spending the most time on.

Once we’re able to collect 1,000 entries, we’ll get to work on publishing an infographic like the ones you can see on Mashable here: http://mashable.com/2011/10/23/top-mashable-infographics/

To sweeten the pot, we’re giving THREE lucky participants a Target gift card. We’ve got (1) $100 gift card and (2) $50 gift cards up for grabs to everyone who lends us a few moments of their time.

target

So join in and let’s get to work on creating opportunities for all of us!

About Francesca

One of two behind The SITS Girls and Bloggy Boot Camp. Believer that this community is a movement, and not just a website. Currently on a quest for unending free WiFi & stronger caffeine. I'd love to get to know you better: Find me on Twitter @FranBanducci and on Google+.

Comments

1. Done! So exciting !!
    Sheri recently posted..favor- “ette”: wantist

2. Done! :)
    Mindy Grant recently posted..Enter to Win a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

3. Entered and really excited!! I always struggle with what kind of blogger I am though.
    Kristi recently posted..Osmosis Toddler Training

4. That was pretty easy…can’t wait to see the results.
    Krystyn recently posted..Did somebody say…

5. Done!
    mary beth recently posted..Crockpot Safety Tips

6. I just submitted my info! I can’t wait to see the infographic!
    Jen from @HowToSimplify recently posted..Carrot Cake

7. I filled it out! I put the two social media profiles where I had the most followers, which is what I thought it said to do.
    christina recently posted..when life drops 212 pounds of lemons in your lap, I hope you have a He-Man to make lemonade

8. submitted!
    Kim Cunningham recently posted..low key light

9. Looking forward to what the othe categories shake out to be and if there are any other pop culture / deep thought type bloggers out there.
    Eileen Z. Wolter recently posted..ALPHABETIC by BlinkmyBrain

10. Done! Look forward to seeing the finished product :)
    Kimberly recently posted..Easter Fashion Flashback

11. Filled it out I too can’t wait to see the results!!
    LisaLisa recently posted..Welcome Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler…….it’s a review/giveaway too!

12. Done!
    Tricia Oakes recently posted..Yo Mama: Ready for school, the second time around

13. Lindsay says:

Excited!

14. Look forward to seeing the results!
    Kassi @ Truly Lovely recently posted..Sunflower Peeps Cake

15. I took the survey however, it didn’t ask me for any of my information. I guess the two questions were it.
    Sharon recently posted..High Heel Low Heel: Cork Edition

16. You’ve got my info. Sounds exciting!

17. So cool! I just submitted my info :)
    Kristen @ Mind Your Bees and Trees recently posted..Side Dish of the Month: Roasted Squash

18. Had to be an “other”… guess it all started when my parents spelled my name with an “f” :)
    Stefanie recently posted..Does Your Lactose Intolerant Child Get Enough Calcium?

19. Submitted! Hope 1000 enter soon! How do we enter to win the gift cards? Just leave a comment?
    Jen recently posted..The Hourglass Door, by Lisa Mangum Review

20. Submitted.
    Sonia Barton recently posted..Handmade Cabinets

21. yay, what a wonderful opportunity!!!
    Kir recently posted..Pour Your Heart Out: Running Away with My Heart

22. Interested to see the results!!

23. Interesting, looking forwar to seeing the complete info graphic!
    Babes about Town recently posted..Vote for Babes about Town in the Brilliance in Blogging Awards (Best Family Travel)!

24. Just filled it out!
    Stacie recently posted..Contain This! Review & Coupon Code

25. Can’t wait to see the results. I have the most following on Pinterest {ironic} and Facebook, but I’ve been sucked into the vortex of Twitter just recently and can seem to escape. :-)
    Brook recently posted..Eleven, Eleven, Eleven: Meet Me In St. Louis

26. How I love a good infographic!!
    Brenna @ Almost All The Truth recently posted..An Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic Laundry Room

27. I submitted. Looking forward to the infographic!

28. I love infografics. I wish I was creative enough to make one myself.
    Lisa @ A Little Slice of Life recently posted..FREE Family Fun Magazine Subscription

29. done. done and done.
    love it!

chach
    the third boob….and other adventures in mommyhood
    chach @ the third boob recently posted..mmmmm, mondays: chicken parmesan burgers

30. Submitted :) looking forward to seeing the results
    Anita recently posted..Special personalised birthday cards

31. Just submitted mine. Interested to see the results!

32. submitted. ;)
    Broot recently posted..The beach trip: Remembering the life preserver

33. Sounds like it’ll spit out some good data. I always wondering who’s blogging these days because it seems all my old favorite bloggers have hung up their keyboards!
    Andrea, The Blogging Mama recently posted..She wants to be a Cowgirl when she grows up

34. Just submitted can’t wait to see the results.
    Andrea recently posted..A few of the reasons my house is uncleaned.

35. Done!

Also, just for context, I have more followers on Twitter than FB (don’t most of us?) but I spend more time and have more interaction on FB lately.
    Robin | Farewell Stranger recently posted..Puzzling Imperfection

36. Ok, all submitted. Maybe I’ll win a GC to help me in my shopping addiction…? *crossing fingers*
    Amber Soto @ Confessions from Boystown recently posted..I will remember you…

37. I submitted my info and look forward to the results. :)
    Joyness Sparkles recently posted..My Life In France, By Julia Child with Alex Prud’homme

38. So said; so done. Submitted. Problem was, I didn’t know how to classify my blog. Is it a “lifestyle” blog. I don’t think so. So, I claimed “Other”. You would think after 4 1/2 months I would have been able to figure this out, but I feel I don’t fit into a category. I’ll simply keep writing. :)
    Brainy Pint Sizer recently posted..Skinny Jeans…I’m wondering, should my eyes be bulging when I put them on?

39. Submitted – can’t wait to see it!
    BalancingMama (Julie) recently posted..I am not available this weekend!

40. Just filled mine
    Andie recently posted..A day out end with creepy guy.

41. Just submitted my info!! Sounds like exciting things are happening! Thanks for including us!
    Beth Ann Chiles recently posted..Totally Teapot Tuesday

42. Added my two cents :)
    Lisa @ Paintbrush and Screwdriver recently posted..The Worst Is Over

43. Done!
    Kristia recently posted..Square Foot Gardening: Spring Clean Up

44. Just filled out the survey. This sounds very interesting!
    shelly recently posted..McDonald’s Happy Meal Coupons Giveaway

45. Tough choosing my 2 favorite social media platforms. I love them all!!
    Monique recently posted..Taking Better Pictures with the HTC Rhyme

46. Just did it! Had to add another category to your list. I guess I always have to be different.

47. You can always visit me :-)
    Briana recently posted..Top 10 Things I Have Learned…

48. Ok, so I submitted my info…

No one else out there today? No blogs for me to visit?
    Marge recently posted..What is The Best Time to Exercise?

49. Sounds exciting!
    Kerry Murphy recently posted..Summer Reading & Giveaway

Trackbacks

1. [...] Remember that infographic you helped us to create back in April? It all started with one simple set of questions. [...]

2. [...] We Want You In Our Infographic: Join Us! Added by on April 18, 2012.Saved under Hot Pages We Want You In Our Infographic: Join Us! [...]

Our Story - Privacy Policy - Website Terms & Conditions