Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
My kids are going on spring break next week and I need to figure out how to entertain them! We already have a trip to the zoo planned and another trip to a local amusement park but I need great craft and recipe ideas! So share, share, share so I can steal all of your amazing ideas, ok?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- White House Crafts: DIY Easter Treat Baskets
- If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen: Easter Egg Golden Oreo Truffles
- Courtney’s Sweets: DIY Easter Egg Pinata
- La Cocina De Leslie: Mexican Cauliflower Rice
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017