Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How is your spring going? The weather here is absolutely amazing so we’ve been doing a lot of outside activities. We went to the small pond near our house the other day and my son decided to create a makeshift fishing pole with an iced tea bottle he finagled to the end of it. He told me that you didn’t always need to fish with a hook. He wasn’t successful but I loved seeing his creativity shine!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Sidewalk Shoes: Strawberry Chia Jam
- Kiku Corner: Chunky Cable Crochet Beanie
- All Thats Jas: Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese
- The Country Chic Cottage: Unique Graduation Gift Ideas
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017