You guys… at the end of the month the kids go back to school! What do you cram into the 4 last weeks of summer? I’m thinking lots of water play, some beach time and sand castles, and maybe a few more naps? Then it’s off to shop for school supplies (shh… we’re almost done with that!), new uniforms, hair cuts, etc. Plus we’re going to squeeze in one last trip of the summer with a road trip up to Washington State. Why not, right? What is your end of summer filled with?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Dazzle While Frazzled: School Teacher Gifts Out of Tins
- Simply Stacie: Marshmallow Bars
- Sum of Their Stories: Block Craft Printed Cards
- All That Jas: No Bake Energy Bites
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017