Who enjoyed the eclipse yesterday? Anyone in the path of totality? We were already planning a trip to the Pacific Northwest so it was the perfect way to start our trek back home. We didn’t have any fun DIY eclipse boxes with us but we did score some legit solar glasses before they all ran out. Such an amazing experience with the kids!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Classy Chapter: Homemade Piggy Bank Ideas
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Bananas Foster Pancake Casserole
- Knick of Time: Flour Bin Accent Table
- Sidewalk Shoes: Blueberry Compote Honeyed Yogurt
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017