Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Did you smell it? In the air? That subtle hint of Fall teasing us with it’s crispness. While the days are still hot, the evenings are starting to become much more enjoyable! Perfect for opening all of the windows and doors and getting a bit of crocheting done.
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome Facebook Live video featuring this cute faux crown braid. Have you made the cut? We also shared this easy storage idea for LEGO bricks! Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Strength and Sunshine: Gluten Free Smores Pancakes
- Pretty My Party: New School Year Fish Treat Tags
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Apple Pie Cinnamon Twists
- The Craftin Nook: Easy Braided Bracelet
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips: Peruvian Styled Grilled Street Corn
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017