Oh my gosh, guys. My baby. My youngest. She started preschool today. And I would have never guessed how easy drop off went. I walk in with her, show her the cubby where she puts her lunch and her extra set of clothes, turn around to give her a hug to find that she’s already sitting at the table with her classmates playing play dough. No looking back. No tears. It was magical. I cannot wait to hear the fun things they did in school today when I pick her up!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Lemon Streusel Blueberry Muffins
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Perler Bead Zipper Pull
- Strength and Sunshine: Homemade Gluten Free Fig Newtons
- Pink Fortitude: Upcycled Fabric Pumpkins
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017