Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How are you getting your craft on this week? Me? I’m digging my hands into the garden and prepping for Fall planting. It’s waay too hot now but at least I got everything cleared out. Good thing the chickens helped out! Next up is getting messy with the kids as we paint some pieces for a few of our blank walls. Don’t you love using the kids artwork to decorate?
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome Facebook Live tutorial on how to make your own Schultutes in celebration of Back to School time being right around the corner. We also just shared a great way to let your pups cool down with these Puppy Popsicles. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Premeditated Leftovers: Chocolate Covered Oreo Apples with Candy Worms
- Living Off Love And Coffee: 7 Tips for Camping with Kids
- Mama Smiles: How To Sew A Whimsical Felt Doll
- Cookilicious: Masala Dal Vada
- Get Busy Gardening: Partial Shade Shrubs For Your Garden
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 25, 2017
- April 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 22, 2017
- April 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 18, 2017
- April 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 15, 2017
- April 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 11, 2017
- April 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 8, 2017
- April 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 4, 2017
- April 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 1, 2017
- March 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 28, 2017
- March 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 25, 2017