Do you ever have those evenings when you go to make something that you’ve made 100 times for dinner and you realize you don’t have all of the ingredients? My husband wanted Shepherds pie for dinner and I realized too late that we only had sweet potatoes. So I just went with it and made some mashed sweet potatoes to top the filling. Who would have known that the sweetness of the sweet potatoes would pair so well in this savory dish! Plus they paired really well with the onions and peas in the meat mixture. What odd ingredients have worked for you in a pinch?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Upcycled Leather Bag
- If You Give A Blonde A Muffin: Carrot Zucchini Muffins
- Juggling Act Mama: DIY Pallet Pool Storage
- Simply Stacie: Orange Creamsicle Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017