Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Oh Valentine’s Day. The day of fun paper hearts being passed out to friends, little treats being snuck into my husband’s lunch, and a fun family dinner together. No pressure, no hurt feelings. Just simplicity. How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Making It in the Mountains: DIY Board and Batten Wall Tutorial
- 5 Minutes for Mom: Blueberry and Goat Cheese Crostini Recipe
- The Happy Housie: Laundry Room Printable
- Strength and Sunshine: 2 Ingredient No Bake Cupcakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 28, 2017
- March 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 25, 2017
- March 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 21, 2017
- March 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 18, 2017
- March 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 14, 2017
- March 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 11, 2017
- March 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 7, 2017
- March 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 4, 2017
- February 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 28, 2017
- February 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 25, 2017