Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Oh Valentine’s Day. The day of fun paper hearts being passed out to friends, little treats being snuck into my husband’s lunch, and a fun family dinner together. No pressure, no hurt feelings. Just simplicity. How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Making It in the Mountains: DIY Board and Batten Wall Tutorial
- 5 Minutes for Mom: Blueberry and Goat Cheese Crostini Recipe
- The Happy Housie: Laundry Room Printable
- Strength and Sunshine: 2 Ingredient No Bake Cupcakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 21, 2017
- February 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 18, 2017
- February 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 14, 2017
- February 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 11, 2017
- February 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 7, 2017
- February 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 4, 2017
- January 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 31, 2017
- January 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 28, 2017
- January 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 24, 2017
- January 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 21, 2017