Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Anyone enjoying king cake and partaking in Mardi Gras festivities? We’re making some fun kids crafts over here this morning then indulging in a little jambalaya for dinner. Then we’ll decide what each of us is either going to give up or give back this season. It’s fun to find out what the kids come up with.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- April Go Lightly: Mint Julep Cupcake Recipe
- Blesser House: Vintage Pull Down Map
- By Dreams Factory: Earl Grey Tea Latte
- Petticoat Junktion: Rustic Plank Table Top Themed Furniture
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 25, 2017
- April 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 22, 2017
- April 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 18, 2017
- April 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 15, 2017
- April 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 11, 2017
- April 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 8, 2017
- April 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 4, 2017
- April 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 1, 2017
- March 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 28, 2017
- March 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 25, 2017