Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
I love the rain. It’s been raining all day and when the kids get home they’ll be cooped up in the house and will express their boredom with not getting to go outside and play. And when they do, I get to bring out all of the things we’ve been putting away for a rainy day. Crafts and puzzles, games and coloring books. What do you do on a rainy day?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- From Playdates to Parties: Double Decker Triple Stuffed Brownies
- Kiku Corner: DIY Faux Chemise
- April Go Lightly: One Pot Pad Thai Recipe
- My Mom Made That: Embroidered Sherlock Quilt
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 22, 2017
- July 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 18, 2017
- July 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 15, 2017
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 11, 2017
- July 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 8, 2017
- July 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 4, 2017
- July 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 1, 2017
- June 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 27, 2017
- June 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 24, 2017
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017